Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bring in the Clowns if they get the job done!

Pharyngula: Michigan: I presume you won't actually elect this clown, right?

This title from the linked article caught my attention as I was trying out a new tool and naturally being a resident of the beleagured state cited I could not keep my mouth shut.....

Category: Creationism
Posted on: September 21, 2006 12:14 PM

It is so predictable that Michigan candidate for governor Dick DeVos is a Republican and a Christian.......

...and from the comments section: His opponent should hang this around his neck like a dead albatross. Remind the voters that it cost the dover school board 1 million dollars.

Posted by:ts | September 21, 2006 01:02 PM


For the record; His opponent is a Her. She has not been as effective at leading the state of Michigan for the last four years as we have needed our Governor to be. Our state, dead last in the employment line for several years, needs to concentrait on new business, repealing the single business tax and job retraining, period. If this "clown" as you have characterized him, can get the job done then I say who cares what his personal beliefs are?


But then I am not a Darwinian, I belong to the species specific evolutionary camp, and I am off topic.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There has been yet another factory laying off Michigan workers and shipping jobs to Mexico. Leer announced it will lay off 200 employees in December and move those jobs to Mexico. Where is Granholm in all this? Yet more lost jobs for west Michigan to soak up and deal with. At least DeVos should care about the west side of the state. The commercials for Granholm talk about how many jobs she has brought to Michigan. How many of those are in west Michigan?