Thursday, March 08, 2007

Urbansurvivor joins VagrantMemories

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Joining VagrantMemories

Hello, hello? Is this thing on?
Urbansurvivor here. WBF invited me to become a guest columnist a year and a half ago. I'm just now getting around to joining. If you have cruised over to the Urbansurvivor, you probably have read a rant or two. If not, you can read a little about the things that set me off, various interests and my newsfeed on Bloglines RAW. Oh wait, you can do that here as well.

VagrantMemories & Urbansurvivor's points of view sometimes clash. I do not anticipate a 'he said, she said' type of exchange but you never know. If you are bored by now, check out the Heartside.Tribe over on Tribe.net. Interesting independent art over there. Check out some of the other tribes associated with Heartside as well.

-Urbansurvivor
Ok, how'd I do? I certainly hope we passed the audition.

1 comments:

wbf 8) said...

Happy to have you. Now post something?